Discover Scotland - small but spectacular, this country offers bucket-list experiences in abundance.
Whether you want to explore Edinburgh Castle, venture through iconic Highland landscape, or sample ancient malts, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Scotland has to offer.
Famed for its majestic mountains, moody moorlands and tranquil lochs, this richly varied hinterland is a joy for outdoor enthusiasts. Meanwhile, urban Scotland offers cutting-edge art galleries, lively nightlife and a flourishing food scene.
Our recently updated guide brings Scotland to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations which place you inside the country''s iconic buildings and neighbourhoods.
• our pick of Scotland''s must-sees, top experiences and hidden gems
• the best spots to eat, drink, shop and stay
• detailed maps and walks which make navigating the region easy
• easy-to-follow itineraries
• expert advice: get ready, get around and stay safe
• colour-coded chapters to every part of Scotland, from Edinburgh and Glasgow to Southern Scotland and the Highlands and islands.
• our new lightweight format, so you can take it with you wherever you go.
Want the best of Scotland in your pocket? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Scotland.
|Código de barras:
||DK Eyewitness (US)
|Ano de edição