Embellish your world with 150 motifs designed by 20 of today''''s most popular embroidery artists of Instagram and Etsy!
Perfect for beginners, Embroider Your Life is a beautiful, inspirational, step-by-step visual guide for all things embroidery. You’ll learn the simplest embroidery stitches and techniques, and see the creative ways embellishments can be used to personalize your head-to-toe wearables, accessories, and home goods!
Here’s what you’ll find in Embroider Your Life:
· 150 stylish and modern motifs for people, numbers and words, animals and plants, geometric patterns, frames and wreaths, and much more
· 4 detailed, step-by-step projects for stitching on paper, shadow work, sashiko, and stitching a house from a photo
· Beautiful color photography and detailed illustrations to inspire your creativity and spark your imagination
· Guidance on choosing tools and materials including hoops, thread types, and fabrics
· Instructions for transferring motifs to materials, performing basic stitches, mounting fabric on a stretcher, fabric appliqué, and more
|Código de barras:
||DK - Adult (US)
|Ano de edição